IT business owners are facing new challenges in 2021 as commercial insurance rates continue to climb.
Cyber insurance rates: Cyberattacks continue growing against businesses both large and small, and the fast spread of ransomware that requires companies to pay a ransom to criminals to unlock their systems has exploded
General liability: Increasing claims costs and larger and more frequent jury awards are fueling the climb.
Professional liability: Pricing influences include heightened litigation across a number of industries that purchase this line of insurance
I can help technology professionals with accessing top-rated admitted and non-admitted business owner packages. Contact me and I will develop a plan for your company by shopping the market for the best rates.
Insurance markets for allied healthcare professionals and nonprofit organizations.
Cloud providers/application service providers/software as a service:
- Consulting/training/project management/staffing
- Data or records storage/retrieval/back-up/administration
- Hardware evaluation/selection/maintenance
- Hardware manufacturing
- Help desk
- Internet service provider, search engine, or online publishing/sales
- Network or computer security
- Software development/installation/sales
- Systems, network, or audiovisual evaluation/design/cabling/support
- Web design/development/hosting or search engine optimization